By CPA. Jobiese Richard.
- Read a lot
Wealthy people don’t spend their whole life watching television or checking Whats App or social media. So that they will be watched on television or will be discussed on social media.
- Believe in hard work.
You have to desist from the mentality of believing in some jackpot of a million (lottery mentality) they have action mentality; they do not give up and work towards results.
- Believe that poverty is the root of all evil when others believe that money is the root of all evil! Therefore, they work hard to get out of it.
- Focus on investing while the rest focus on saving; investing has a multiplier effect and increases your income while saving does not add anything on your money! Some of the reasons why most people are shy from investing are the complicated nature of investing and the time factor, but one should never shy off!
- They continually learn while poor people believe that they know it all.
- Take responsibilities for their own actions because this gives them room for improvement, while others blame others for their actions; hence, they never improve.
- Perfect their output or results, because they are paid on results, while others are paid on time spent on work.
- Successful people are risk-takers; they are not afraid to invest in territories and thinking outside the box. When others are risk-averse and only playing safe with their resources, successful people are daring, and that trait pays off.
- Believe in God and take His word to the latter. They believe that God will provide clients with/demand/resources to sustain their ventures. They, therefore, wake up very early every day and are ever consistent in their endeavours.
- They know when to quit. Successful people know when to hold on and when to press the exit button, this is because everything with a beginning must have an end.