ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
We are looking for a competent individual to fill the position of Account Manager.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
- Developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Identifying new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Responding to client queries.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer/client experience.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts, close and service agreements.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Tender management for both technical and financial proposal and proactive follow up.
- Continuous analysis of competition and changing market trends.
- Financial management in terms of invoicing, payment follow ups and credit note issuance.
- Conducting service review with clients.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Keep clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other business-related course
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive