Reports to Head finance.
Duties and responsibilites
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Prepare customer statements.
- In charge of cashier’s reconciliations.
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances
- Prepare monthly receivable statements
- Manage petty cash administration.
- Confirm all the daily banking’s have been done and signed against.
- Work with collections personnel to verify status of unpaid debts and solicit payments on overdue accounts
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Generate age analysis maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Assist with month-end closing
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Periodically reconcile the customer account totals with the general ledger control accounts
- Issue receipts for cash or cheques received.
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process, transmit and run credit card transactions for customer sales and refunds.
- Process customer account adjustments
- Generates customer statements and management reports
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.