Reports to: Fiscal and Administration Manager
Job purpose: To be trained on project accounting and administrative operations and perform any assigned tasks under the supervision and guidance of the project accountant.
- To be trained and prepare monthly study budgets.
- To be trained and under supervision receive and account for office petty cash.
- Maintain complete and accurate office petty cash records and reconciliations under supervision.
- To be trained and assist in the management of office and study supplies.
- Effectively manage service providers and suppliers under supervision.
- Provide administrative, operations and logistical support to ongoing study activities.
- Manage project vehicles and coordinate transport under supervision.
- To be trained and under supervision implement financial policies and procedures.
- Assist in managing vendor payments and utility bills under supervision.
- To be trained and maintain assets register and ensure that project equipment is well maintained.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Commerce or related field and CPA Part II.
Experience and skills:
- Good communication skills, reliable, self-motivated, and self-driven.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel spreadsheets and Word.
- High Integrity and confidentiality
Terms of Engagement:
Appointment in the internship program will be for 6 months. This may be extended for another 6 months depending on performance.
- A stipend will be provided.
- The intern will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical Insurance cover.
Method of Application
- All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
- Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
- Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 26th July, 2021.