Reporting to: Finance Team Lead
Tenure: Full Time
About The Role
Reporting to the Team Lead – Finance, SunCulture is seeking an Accounts Receivable intern who will be responsible for keeping up to date records of all pending and paid disbursements from clients, ensuring that clients are invoiced on time and ensuring that all payments done and received in the correct account and according to contract.
- Ensure Invoices have correct information, approval and allocation of the same.
- Preparation of payment receipts upon request.
- Managing and ensuring AR issues are resolved at first level escalations.
- Ensure the company is statutory compliant by remitting statutory deductions on a timely basis..
- Weekly Meeting with Unleashed team to discuss Invoicing and AR.
- Customer statements reconciliation
- Ensure proper accounting hygiene by ensuring all Accounts Receivable files are stored properly and in a neat and tidy manner.
- Prepare mobile money reconciliation reports within the deadlines set.
- Assist auditors during audit verifications.
- Payment logging on the ERPs.
- Any other finance-related role assigned from time to time by your reporting head.
Does This Sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA-3) certificate is preferred.
- 1 year of Accounting work experience.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication, and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Have the ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines
- Be organized and be an expert in time management
- An agile trainer capable of training and being trained and be very resilient and flexible
Feels like the right move?
Please submit your resume online through this portal by September 15, 2021, and we will most definitely get back to you on whether or not you made the cut.
Good to Note
At SunCulture, we are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.