- Assist in formulating and implementing administrative policies and procedures, take responsibility for implementation of administration plans;
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentation materials and other business documents and manage an effective filing system;
- Fixed asset control and record update and handle all office related service providers issue, including arranging general office maintenance / cleaning, purchasing stationery and office supplies, inventory, security system;
- Responsible for travel and accommodation arrangement, visa application and apartment management of Chinese expatriates;
- Prepare and coordinate meetings, conferences, functions, events, training and various company activities and collect Mindray and its partners’ marketing activities materials (words, photos, videos);
- Attendance management：assist in handling entry and exit procedures and document signing including arranging interview candidates to visit if necessary;
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Business or Administration or related discipline is preferred;
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills, fluent Chinese is a plus;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administration, proactive in standardizing and implementing company policy;
- Eager to learn new things and explore yourself.