- Paying suppliers, submitting and reconciling expense reports.
- Provides administrative and clerical support with phones, scheduling, calendars, e-mails, meetings, expenses, arranges travel, and tracks travel expenses, events, filing, and research.
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Maintain a contact list and provide general support to visitors
- Assist in managing calendars and completing expense reports, timesheets and make travel arrangements for assigned leaders.
- Develop and maintain a filing system Organizing and scheduling appointments.
- Cover the reception desk when required and handle all administrative assistant duties such as filing, copying, binding, and scanning.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings and set up and maintain hard copy and electronic files according to firm standards, including performing archiving.
- Screen calls, email, or correspondence as directed.
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries.
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Creates a high level of trust and confidence, acting with the utmost professionalism and discretion over the phone, through written communication, and in-person, to accomplish requests and achieve goals.
- Organizes special projects when needed.
- Provide a high level of customer service to assigned health, education, science, sports, engineering, interior design, construction groups.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.