The job holder’s ultimate role is to obtain and continuously update on knowledge on business, category and brand marketing strategy and ensure effective and timely execution of all activations, promos and offers and eventually effective reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Brand Assets:
- Creative Briefing:
- Ensure all briefs are shared and signed off in good time before sharing with the designer.
- Consistent follow up to ensure artwork is shared in good time, all approvals are given, and correct artwork shared with the media houses or production houses
- Creative Briefing:
- Digital: Track skincare trends and communication and share regular reports that can be used to develop social media content
- Label Production:Accompany Quality Control team in label approval visits to ensure the correct proofs are printed.
- Train incoming staff on the Category Range.
- Participation in Annual Brand Planning Sessions
- Trade Visits- Visit the trade once a week and thereafter share marketing intelligence through observing competitors’ market activities and designing more innovative ways to counteract competitors’ activities in the market.
- Branding Contracts– Ensure all branding contracts with various outlets are up to date
- Models Contracts: Keep track of model renewal contracts and ensure they are renewed or cancelled in good time.
- Brand Relationships: Ensure the key deliverables for partners are provided on time.
- Work in collaboration with logistics team on issuance of listing samples to all Regional Sales Managers and Export markets.
- Co-ordinate with other internal stakeholders to deliver all company partnerships.
- Regular updates to Sales Team on NPD’s (New Products).
- Manage marketing suppliers, supplier agreements, marketing contracts and track all payments.
- Track monthly, the expenses incurred in the budgets and share reports on SIV’s, Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders.
- Share competitor analysis reports for all markets to assist in developing plans or changing strategy.
- Media Execution: Ensure signed schedules are executed as planned and sharing reports for the same on time; this will include but not exclude; digital, billboards, station branding, long term radio adverts.
- Manage suppliers by taking them through the checklist based on the agreement and managing the deliverables.
- Work with Accounts department on a day-to-day basis to ensure that payments for work done are paid off within the required period.
- Send accrual reports to the finance department at the end of every month.
- Record Keeping: Keep in a systematic format all necessary documentation for the category.
NPD, INNOVATION & RESEARCH
- Tracking consumer feedback on internally conducted research on NPD and Reporting.
- Developing a Gannt chart OR a project plan, together with the Category Brand Manager.
- Co-ordinating with R & D (research and development team) to ensure that products developed are researched and give proper feedback.
MINIMUM FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED BY THE POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing Major) required.
- Post – Graduate qualifications specific to marketing e.g., CIM an added advantage.
- Membership to MSK –(In good standing) desired.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED BY THE POSITION:
3 years minimum experience, in a similar level required. Experience in FMCG an added advantage.
- Good Excel analytics skills.
- Good understanding of FMCG marketing
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Coordinating and organising ability
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Up to date with marketing trends
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae to jobs@HACO.co.ke to be received not later than 23rd July 2021.
All applicants should state their expected salary and indicate their contact details.
HACO Industries (K) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.