Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You’ll:
- Manage own brand(s) within the context of the aligned strategies to maximise short and long-term Sales, Market Share and profitability
- Develop, recommend and drive the execution of local marketing plans and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget
- Coordinating Medical Sale Team to drive execution of local marketing plans
- understand healthcare environment, Digital & Comms strategy and lead marketing planning and consumer campaign
- Manage the process of Artwork development for all assigned Brands in line with the Standard operating procedure
- Contribute to the development of Category strategies and innovation plans
…you’re every bit as entrepreneurial as we are. You should:
- Have a first degree in Biological Science or Social Sciences with 2 years of Brand Management experience in FMCG or pharma preferably MNC
- Have an understanding of the Business drivers and what brand management is about from a hands-on perspective
- Be an independent worker, self Stater (outside the office), strong interpersonal and relationship building sills
- Be Self-sufficient, proactive and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Have excellent communication in English (verbal & writing) as well as presentation skills.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return Reckitt offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Reckitt is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.