Our client is a leading consulting engineering company and has been carrying out project management, engineering design and construction supervision of buildings, roads and transportation, water and sewerage projects in Eastern Africa.
Reports to: Operations Director
The Assistant Electrical Engineer will have responsibility for the preparation of preliminary and detailed electrical designs, preparation of tender documentation, construction supervision and site inspection as well as preparation of project final accounts.
The Assistant Electrical Engineer should be registered with EBK as a Graduate Engineer, have good project experience, be knowledgeable in the use of engineering software including AutoCAD and REVIT and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience as an Assistant Electrical Engineer in Building Services/Construction
- Registration with Engineers Board of Kenya as a Graduate Engineer
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in the use of Ms Office Suite
- Knowledgeable in the use of engineering software such as AutoCAD and REVIT
- Excellent people skills including interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.