- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in relevant computer packages such as Microsoft Office, Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS), STATA, or other statistical analysis packages.
- Specialised Training and Membership to professional Association.
- Experience and expertise in strategic planning
- Minimum of four (4) years’ work experience of which one (1) should be at Supervisory level in similar role.
Supervisory: Responsible for assisting in day-to-day supervision of staff within the Corporate Planning Unit
- Development of 3-year corporate plan,
- Organize engagements with internal and external stakeholders with regard to Corporate Planning,
- Development of KRA Annual work plan,
- Development of revenue enhancement initiatives,
- Coordinate staff sensitization on corporate plan,
- Assist departments in preparation of departmental strategies/plans and project work plans,
- Coordinate development and reporting on Division’s performance contract.