Job Title: Assistant Teacher
Reference Number: OAM/JS/AT/21/10
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepare children for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels. The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Assistant Teacher to teach in the Junior (Primary) School.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with a Diploma / Bachelor of Education.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least two years’ demonstrable teaching experience.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching skills and I.T. savvy.
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
Method of Application
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title when submitting your application. The application closing date is 27th October 2021.