Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labor allocation for day-to-day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage projects.
- Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of excavators, cranes, Tippers, and other heavy plants.
- Ensure that the fleet of heavy equipment/machinery/vehicles are serviced and maintained in accordance with the required service standards.
- Ensure operational safety and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Dynamic, strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Supervise and monitor the operators and the drivers who are assigned company equipment
- Strong leadership and ability to coach and motivate teams.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc assignments or projects as assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) or a related discipline
- At least 5 years relevant experience in related industry
- Must have previously held a supervisory role.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with Assistant Workshop/Plant Manager as the subject of the email. Applications should be sent on or before 20th August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.