What are we looking for:
We would like to recruit an ambitious, highly motivated, and dynamic person as a Tax Controversy & Dispute Resolution (“TCDR”) Associate.
The role of the TCDR Associate will be:
- Conduct legal research
- Analyse tax assessments and give technical support in drafting objections and pleadings
- Analyse emerging tax legislation and tax decisions
- Facilitate client engagements
- Drafting of opinions, advice, and proposals
- Provide tribunal hearings support
- Providing ADR support
- Support in delivery of designated client engagement projects
- Managing the implementation of the agreed deliverables.
- Build and maintain internal and external networks.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Ensure compliance with risk management procedures on own and team assignments.
- Comply with internal/external PwC risk management requirements and ensure that all client engagements are performed in accordance with PwC risk and quality protocol.
Technical and soft skills required:
- Good understanding of the tax legal framework in Kenya.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and communication skills
- Good communication, presentation and analytical skills
- High quality research and drafting skills.
- Ability to conduct own caseload with minimal supervision.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Bachelor’s Law Degree from a recognized university,
- A post graduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?