This is a 2-year program for people with interest in automobile engineering and technology. it is geared toward training the next generation of fully-flegded service techicians. The service apprentice Technicians will at the end of the apprentice program be expected to; carry out periodic maintenance for Toyota vehicles, Carryout inspections and basic repair of mechanical , electronic and electrical systems and prepare and explain techical reports.
- KNEC Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Mean grade C+ or above in KCSE
- Score of C + in Mathematics, Physics and English
- Not older than 25years
- Working experience of more than 6months in automative
- Kenyan citizen of either gender