Our client, a business Centre in Nairobi is looking for a Brand manager.
Qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/ business degree or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience preferably in retail fashion industry
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Creativity and ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in advanced excel skills
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple ongoing projects with overlapping goals and objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct sales analysis and monitor the product movement to ensure sales maximization.
- Conduct market and consumer research.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating brand message.
- Driving sales volumes and new growth for the brand.
- Collating and presenting relevant market intelligence with the view to enhance competitive advantage.
- Managing and maintaining product display on wall sections, windows & mid-floor sections of the brand.
- Assist in placing orders for fast moving products and provide effective solutions for slow moving products.
- Conduct staff trainings, provide necessary tools for a pleasant and satisfactory customer service experience through highly motivated and trained sales team.
- Report on sales performance of each store and each sales member along with key pointers (both positive and negative)
Method of Application
Strictly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject a Brand manager before 4th October 2021. We’ll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi Street 7th floor, Room 5.