Job Purpose Statement
We at Sanergy are looking to hire a strategic BSF Sales Associate to support the market research for BSF and sales of a product-focused on product knowledge to leverage product value proposition to potential target markets. This position will work on providing feedback to contextualize sales and marketing for feeds millers, and Farmers, while identifying other potential clients, and engaging with commercial and sales teams to convert them into Kuza Pro customers
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Research & Project Management : Incorporate research results from numerous sources to support the commercial team in developing and maintaining the BSF knowledge centre on Animal Feeds Formulation.
- Support to marketing team: Provides input/ content about BSF communication products to specific target markets in collateral design development.
- Process Improvement: Leverages and cultivates relationships for the purpose of conducting market research, sales and long-term strategic partnership building with Millers, and Key Farmers.
- Business Development: Lead direct sales to farms to maximize margins while supporting the sales and marketing leadership to build customer networks for BSF DL, De-fatt Meal and Oils
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years proven research and data collection on Animal Feeds formulation with bias on sales leverage.
- Degree level education required.
- Previous experience in Animal Feeds Nutrition
- Aptitude for qualitative and quantitative research and data collection.
- Coachable – a desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback