About the role:
The Call Center Operator is responsible for maintaining and managing the quality of performance of the call center dealing with our existing and potential customers. The CCO will monitor and manage the inbound and outbound call and email responses and has good customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations on training to be done in order to improve the overall customer experience.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Degree in Communication, Public relation, Customer Relations or any relevant field
- At least 3 – 4 years’ experience in working in a call center as an Operator providing customer support
- Knowledge of call center terminology, applications, and metrics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have worked in a communication Centre that deals with Global clients specifically Europe
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and a self-starter with strong execution skills with a roll-up sleeves mentality
- Bilingual with excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with CRM tools and analytics with excellent Microsoft office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)