To perform professional accounting work including preparing budgets, year-end financial reports and schedules; controlling expenditure, design & implementation of Internal control structures and Information Systems Audit towards business growth & profitability.
- To provide accurate and timely financial service including setting and monitoring of budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts and advice and support to inform decision making at all levels
- To ensure that the Directors are appraised of key financial issues that need to be discussed to enable them to fully understand the financial position of the company
- Responsible for all statutory reporting, compliance, annual accounts and VAT submissions
- Works with the finance team to develop finance policies and procedures and ensure that these are being consistently followed – including customer and supplier contracts, purchase orders, credit control, and ensuring timely invoicing by suppliers.
- Generate monthly management accounts highlighting performance versus budget, explaining variances, recommending solutions and implementing relevant control measure to keep the company on track towards its annual target and strategic plan.
- Ensure bank reconciliations are done and any variances ironed out, suppliers paid on time, customers pay on time etc.
- To manage the annual & internal audit process in conjunction with the appointed auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required timelines, and ensure that audit management letter recommendations are addressed and implemented 30 days from audit closure.
- Manage debt collection effectively.
- Assess and report on the overall business risk, keep a business risk register and have controls in place to limit the risks, ensure business risks are insured at all times.
- Manage the finance department and manage performance and departmental development through coaching and mentoring.
- Athere is transactional completeness on a daily basis on the ERP system, checking for accuracy and timely postings.·
- Ensure that the production ERP is capturing the correct tariffs in terms of pricing/costs movements
- Ensure high level of discipline within the team and enforce disciplinary measures are taken where applicable.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your Supervisor
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.