The position is to maintain and develop good client- business relationship in order to meet required company revenue targets.
Health Care Underwriting
- Maintain clients by providing good customer service
- Appraise, review, validate and process Healthcare renewals/applications and new business and invoice the client in a timely manner.
- Respond to client inquiries timely and consistently within established time frame.
- Analyze healthcare Clients by comparing current numbers with prior years and propose ways to increase customer growth
- Coordinate renewal activity, and deliverables
- Collect premiums as per company policy.
- Identify cross selling and organic growth opportunities within the company clients
- Initiate and coordinate quarterly business review (QBR) meetings for the named accounts. Prepare report cards and any other necessary documentation for these QBR meetings.
- Collection of market intelligence, information on local competition, products and levels of service.
- To perform any other duty as assigned to them in line with the organization goals and objective
- Certificate of Proficiency in insurance / Diploma in Insurance local/ Chartered Insurance Institute – Certificate or Diploma.
3 Years’ experience preferably in an Insurance brokerage environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com using the position as subject of email.