The successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring smooth running of the recruitment business from sourcing, execution, closing and ensuring ongoing relationship with the clients. As such, this role requires an individual with strong entrepreneurial skills, excellent relationship management, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and deliver in a very fast paced environment.
- Making presentations to C.E.O’s and senior managers including HR managers on our services.
- Educating clients on the market status in regards to availability of candidates, salary and statutory obligations
- Advertise job vacancies from clients using different mediums and ensure there’s a wide reach
- Conducting interviews on the shortlist to gauge suitability
- Preparing reports on candidates who meet client requirements
- Ensure constant communication with clients on the recruitment status
- Cultivate and maintain good relationship with new and existing clients
- Engage previous clients in a bid to nurture an ongoing relationship
- Ensure timely invoicing and collection from clients as per agreement
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in an arts based course
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a client facing role in Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Client Service Management.
- Account Management skills
- Ability to engage business owners and senior management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Report writing skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Entrepreneur mind set
- Superior communication skills – Oral & Written
NB: Must be Willing to start Immediately
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Client Service Executive – Recruitment Services) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 13th July 2021.