We have exciting new opportunities opening up working with Oracle’s Cloud sales teams. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Having a sense of humor in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
What You’ll Do
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve. You will.
- Lead IaaS/PaaS technology deals across its assigned customer territory leveraging world leading cloud offerings from Oracle: Cloud at Customer, Autonomous Database and OCI. Aiming to Land– Use – Expand deals into IT and LOB targets to realize value for customer that lead for continuous use and expansion
- Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
What You’ll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience in direct software sales, including Cloud Service experience.
- Solution seller : able to understand quickly business needs and establish trust
- Able to drive a high value of active opportunities at speed, at the same time, closing deals within aggressive timescales
- IT and LOB : Able to confidently pitch Autonomous and Oracle Cloud to both IT and LOB audiences
- Connected : Able to use Oracle ecosystem to navigate within a customer to identify targets and opportunities
- High levels of prospecting skills: targeting, find the names, cold calling, get the meeting – searching for non-traditional contacts outside installed base data and using all methods to interact with them
- Cloud confident : Able to outline the full Oracle Cloud picture and explain Universal Credits commercials
- Hands-On : Able to personally demo or give quick hands-on example of Autonomous usage “on the spot”, without needing to always engage technical resources
- Advanced technical skills in area of specialization
- Value driven : Able to identify real use-cases for Cloud in the customer that drive value for the customer and can lead to rapid expansion of original deals
- Optimistic and positive mind set, eager to interact and influence people, driven by winning and resilient
- Disciplined: daily reporting on activities, systematic fast execution
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).