Our client has taken on an ambitious agenda and needs great talent to join them!
Are you excited about being a part of a startup organization that is seeking to bring transformational change to revolutionize the construction industry?
We are seeking a Construction Project Management Consultant who will be a critical part in implementing the ‘Ujenzi Revolution’, that focuses on creating a better client ‘kujenga’ experience.
The Construction Project Management Consultant will oversee the planning and delivery of a wide variety of our client’s construction projects to ensure they are kept on a realistic timescale and budget. He/she will be responsible for selecting and leading project teams and keeping abreast of all project details so he/she can keep clients up to date.
- Gain a clear understanding of client requirements and ensure they are achieved during project implementation.
- Evaluate risks and develop a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of a project and monitor implementation.
- Determine timescales, costs and resources needed to deliver a project.
- Allocate and manage resources to ensure that they are available when they are needed throughout the construction projects.
- Select, hire, direct and lead a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards.
- Oversee several projects simultaneously, resolving any emerging issues or delays.
- Negotiate with contractors and suppliers on contract agreements.
- Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and prepare regular progress reports.
- Support sales consultants in preparing bids for tender.
- Coordinate market and customer research.
- Train and mentor construction workers and construction laborers.
- Obtain appropriate permits and licenses from authorities for construction sites and ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes.
- Handle any environmental or local community issues that may come up during a project.
- Extensive previous work experience managing construction projects.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all areas of construction.
Candidates will be shortlisted on a rolling basis.