Reports to the School Head Teacher and work closely with the managing directors, department heads, and other staff.
The incumbent is to ensure that the highest standards of teaching and learning are practiced throughout the school, with a key focus on the Upper Primary, and in line with the school’s strategic plan.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in education and/or P1 Certificate. A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ school management experience or an excellent teacher with at least 5 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT, interpersonal and communication skills
- -Self-motivated, energetic person & a team player
- Registered by TSC
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Support the Head Teacher in a range of day-to-day, whole-school leadership and management responsibilities including assemblies, student behavior, meetings, etc
- Support the Head Teacher to manage day to day running of the school and coordinating the provision of a caring, safe, secure and stimulating learning environment
- Managing a team, working with the Head Teacher to ensure policies and procedures are implemented at all times
- Participate in organizing school events and activities that will ensure parental & student engagement
- Ensure delivery of service to clients to international standards
- Monitor the standards of teaching and learning throughout the School and constantly review the balance and breadth of the curriculum, and ensure its effective delivery
- Oversee the effective provision of Curriculum Enrichment opportunities including the co-curricular program of the school.
- Oversee the induction program for newteachers in liaison with the Human Resources Department.
- Assume other duties that may be reasonably required or delegated by the Head Teacher, from time to time.
- Make your application by sending a cover letter & CV via the provided email by close of business of 30th September 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.