Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations. Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective.
We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Consultant.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to drive traffic to the company’s digital pages, generate interest in the services, and maintain quality, engaging and impactful communication standards. You will also develop, create, and publish engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Operate Company’s official website, social media sites, blog and all other digital media platforms.
- Create amazing stories using photos, video, and motion graphics.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and generate traffic to the site.
- Conceptualize, Develop, design, and publish content on assigned platforms.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the digital marketing policy.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Set up and optimize pages within each platform to increase the visibility of social content.
- Manage social media Public Relations
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in graphic design, mass communication, Communication, Public Relations will be an added advantage.
- Three years’ experience in digital media marketing, social media management or graphic designing.
- Ability to analyze social media platforms and website analytics.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge in video and content creation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.