Reporting to the Sales Manager, the DSRs will be responsible for the growth and retention of AA Kenya business whilst ensuring exceptional customer experience to the AA Kenya clients.
- Improving visibility and brand image of AA Kenya Directly
- Selling and promoting company products to the assigned markets
- Acquisition & customer portfolio management
- Marketing products and services daily to prospective customers
- Building relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally
- Working closely with the Sales Manager in arranging for events/promotions for new acquisition of customers
- Ensuring the best in terms of quality of sales
- Deriving insights to competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts
- Regularly providing feedback to the Sales Manager on the acceptance of the products
Minimum job requirements:
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree qualification
- Experience in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the qualifications should apply by 16th July 2021, to firstname.lastname@example.org