Reporting to the Branch Manager, the sales representatives will be responsible for acquisition of new business within the assigned Sales locations. The position is on contract terms for a period of 12 months.
This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
- Deliver set sales targets in asset and liability for: Retail Banking, Agri, SAHL, Agent Banking, Mortgage and Bancassurance products.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling
- Seek customer feedback on bank products.
- Provide regular sales reports.
Qualifications And Experience:
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
- Be a recent graduate with a diploma or university degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C-(Minus) in K.C.S.E.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A passion and commitment to quality service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.