- Supervise Electrical and I & C Technicians in performing preventive maintenance duties on all major equipment and systems, including emergency backup systems.
- Oversee the inspection, repair, installation and removal of all types of motors, generators, transformers, switches, control equipment, wiring, electrical signal and communication systems and storage batteries.
- Maintain equipment files, logs and drawings for all designated equipment and ensure that the data files are completed and current
- Complete other tasks as requested by the Maintenance Manager.
- Develop and implement training program for subordinates.
- Enforces environmental regulation
- Provide technical support to the electrical team to ensure correct procurement of correct and suitable replacement equipment and manage stock levels.
- Effective control of Subcontractors performing electrical
- Keeps abreast of innovative developments and applies them when applicable
- Maintain, control and further develop Electrical procedures for all operations.
- Education B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent preferred; Electrical training
- Experience- 5 to 8 years of progressive experience in the maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and instrumentation control systems. Preferably experience in medium speed diesel engines. Supervisory experience required.
- Job Location Athi River II Power Plant Nairobi