- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) a valid First Aid certificate or equivalent qualification;
- Certificate Emergency Medical Technician.
- BCE Driving License.
- Defensive Driving.
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills.
- Certification by the Kenya Council of Emergency Medical Technicians.
- Certificate in fire marshal will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years working experience as an EMT.
- Team player.
- Working in a basic life support unit as a patient attendant or an ambulance operator.
- Assessing patients and establishing their emergency medical care needs.
- Planning and implementing care interventions.
- Administration of authorized medication to provide better outcomes.
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment and ensuring safe custody of patients’ belongings.
- Maintaining and evaluating healthcare outcomes on patients and preparing individualized reports.
- Documenting patients care report while on transit.
- Attending to distress calls, giving pre hospital instructions and reassuring the caller.
- Taking vital information’s from caller and relaying it to the crew for preparation.
- Documenting patient’s daily data and generating annual statistics
Method of Application
Applications should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for as the email subject. (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)
Deadline for receiving applications will be 15th July, 2021.
Radiant Group of Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer