To perform routine engine maintenance, such as lubricating parts and replacing spark plugs, to test and inspect engines for malfunctioning parts, reassemble and reinstall components and engines following repairs, to keep records of inspections, test results, work performed, and parts used.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 years’ proven working experience as an engine mechanic
- A diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Problem solving skills
- Must have good eye-hand coordination.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.