- Manage Avocados processing pack house.
- Manage Avocados and other planted nursery.
- Manage production costs through increasing efficiency, improving production systems and procedures
- Manage staff performance and productivity through performance appraisals, training needs assessment, training and motivation for maximum output
- Manage production compliance requirements by ensuring certification standards are adhered to by the organization.
- Project Management
- Oversee the transfer of Avocados nursery from Sololo Farm to Equator Avocados new site.
- Oversee construction of offices and building for the Avocados processing plant.
- Clearing, fencing and bringing other services to the new Equator Avocados site.
- Nursery Management:
- Oversee all the activities/ infrastructure within the nursery section
- Sourcing of the root and mother stock materials, potting, planting and grafting of scions
- General plant health hygiene, fertilization and pest control activities
- Community outreach program
- Work closely with the community on out grower program
- Demonstrating and training of good practices to selected farmers in the out grower program
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.