Nothing makes you feel better than making someone’s day or solving someone’s problem. A fast-paced day makes you feel energized rather than drained, and you’re at your best when you’re interacting with people. You love to dig into a complex problem and come up with a solution.
Hanmak Technologies Ltd, a software development company, serves healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing & distribution and retail industries with the most comprehensive and integrated enterprise software solutions tailored to achieve optimal business performance. Hanmak’s product portfolio features the renowned Integrated Healthcare Management Information System, Medicentre and LoyonERP which offers a solution to different industries. These leading enterprise software applications have at their core highly integrated and comprehensive accounting and financial modules.
Hanmak Technologies Values:
- Innovation: “Change to create new customer solution with a new market spaces.”
- Excellence: Commitment to doing the best in everything to achieve success
- Passion: Create greatness by building profitable solutions to clients and supporting one another along the way
- Integrity: Commitment to exercising honesty and accountability in all activities
- Leadership: “Collaboration to take successes to the next level together.”
Jem Park Complex, Suite 21, Near Signature Mall, Next to Valley View Estate, Off Mombasa Road, Machakos County.
- Solve complicated or never-before-seen issues with your technical and product expertise.
- Continuously grow your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expanding to new technologies and domains as you learn more of our products.
- Sharpening your technical prowess by deep diving into applications’ workflows, databases, logs, and traces to get to the root cause of any issue.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our support and customer success teams.
- Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
- Learning new product features and functions quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles and infrastructure be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
- Track and manage tickets to ensure timely communication and resolutions
- Show initiative and act independently to resolve tickets, manage multiple priorities and follow through on tasks to completion.
- Ability to be On Call in a 24 x 7 environment.
- English proficiency (spoken and written) and the ability to communicate professionally and clearly.
- High level understanding of accounts and finance.
- Programming basics. You will not be programming in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases, and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience with customer-facing technical support (ERPs, OS and Networking). The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- Knowledge of performance monitoring and tuning tools, problem determination and recovery, and security
- Required to be on-call 24X7X365 rotation, and respond in a timely manner
- Customer advocacy, empathy, and keen attention to detail.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Integrated Healthcare Management Information systems.
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits
Method of Application
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject ‘ERP Implementation & Support Technical Specialist’ by 31st August 2021.
You can learn more about us at www.hanmak.co.ke