To support the Managing Director in the operational management of the business by providing strategic partnering, operational support, administrative support and managerial functions. Act as a strategic assistant and apply professional knowledge and expertise to support Managing Director in all strategic planning activities. Act as the first point of contact for the Managing Director during their absence. Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times and to interact with stakeholders at various levels in order to deliver on the work outputs
- Administrative Activities: Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Dealing with Stakeholders: Taking responsibility for managing the expectations of stakeholders
- Quality Assurance: Maintain a desired level of quality in a service or product, especially by means of attention to every stage of the process of delivery or production |
- Meeting deadlines: Completes tasks timeously
- Verifying Information: Check different types of information for accuracy and inconsistency
Higher Diplomas: Office Administration (Required)