MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The incumbent will provide financial support to the Amref Medical Centre (AMC) in line with set policies, procedures and regulations. It involves credit control (Collection& Billing) and administration of general financial and business operations of the AMC.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option)
- Minimum CPA Part 2 Section IV or its equivalent
- Minimum 3years’ work experience in a hospital / clinical settingis required.
- Sound ICT knowledge especially in the MS Office Suite and accounting packages.
- Experience in Credit Control management will be an added advantage.
- Have a high level of integrity, confidentiality, honesty and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and team playing ability