A Manufacturing Company in Industrial Area is looking for an experienced Finance Manager with membership in ICPAK and a minimum of 7 years in similar roles.
Reporting to the CEO.
Qualifications; Masters, CPA-K
Location; Industrial Area
Experience; 7 Years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial Bookkeeping; manage bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable and prepare balance sheets and invoices.
- Update QuickBooks and internal systems with financial data and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Manage a small team overseeing finance and administrative responsibilities.
- Improve expenditure monitoring systems; keep them under close review and make improvements.
- Financial Compliance; timely payments of statutory taxes, security, internet, electricity, etc.
- Guide senior management on tax compliance matters, and ensure the company is audit ready.
- Process payroll, create annual P9 reports and monthly pay slips.
- Timely renewals of trading licenses and other time-sensitive permits.
- Masters in Financial Accounting or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant K (CPA-K) and a member of ICPAK.
- At Least 7 years’ experience in similar roles.
- Excellent understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Excellent grasp of Financial and Management Accounting; Taxation and relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of financial information management systems, accounting principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior level leaders regarding key business priorities, issues and initiatives.
- Ability to work under pressure, accountability and strong ethical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.