The Intern will be responsible for supporting the team to conduct monthly reconciliations, conduct analysis, gather, analyze, and evaluate data.
- Assisting in data and financial analysis with guidance from the team
- Assisting in monthly reporting around various reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Drafting and reviewing various documents and proposals as required.
- Researching topical investment issues and preparing opinions and insights on the same
- Assisting on research activities, including but not limited to: Compiling information, gathering data and summarizing referral resources based on research activities.
- Conducting and taking minutes of the meetings held with both internal teams and external stakeholders
- Assisting in other duties in the department
- A Bachelor’s Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration or another relevant field.
- Has the intention to start or has started CFA would be an added advantage.
- No experience required.
- Interest in investment banking, VC, PE is an added advantage.
- Strong Excel and quantitative skills with the ability to quickly learn new technical skills.
- Already has or is keen to build communication and social skills and is flexible to work within a multi-cultural team environment.
- Interest in data and financial analysis.
- Organized with a high level of initiative.
- Good research, writing and communication skills.
- Self-driven and tech savvy.
- Highest standard of accuracy and highly organized.
Apply Via https://twiga.com/careers/#?utm