Our client is in the manufacturing industry looking to hire a receptionist
To provide efficient and effective administration & frontline support for the business. Act as the first point of contact for external and internal customers, ensuring a professional, friendly & welcoming service.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls within the shortest time possible
- Meet, greet & direct Visitors in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in receiving and sorting courier, mail & deliveries in a timely manner
- Oversee cleaning services by conducting daily checks within the office and taking corrective measures.
- Ensuring safe custody of all Spare Keys and facilitate retrieval only when need arises.
- General administrative and clerical support including basic procurement procedures including but not limited to scheduling interviews, PO creation, Petty Cash requisition and expensing, Making Lunch Orders, Placing orders for Stationery/ water/ flowers, and keeping an inventory of the same.
- Maintain a pleasant appearance of the reception area or lobby and meeting rooms.
- Maintain a record of deliveries received by signing BDF delivery book
- Keep updated records of canteen and office expenses and costs
- Ensure back up when absent from reception desk
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the company premises
- Maintain a register of guests and third party contractors coming into the office
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration or related
- Proficient in all MS Office packages
- Mature, firm, professional with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent problem-solving, decision making, organization and time management skills.
- Have a professional attitude with great Customer Care
- Resourceful and proactive
- Strong attention to detail and high level of written and verbal communication skills