What You’ll Do for Us
- Setting brand strategy, optimizing the marketing mix, and leading the creation of killer creative to tell the brand story.
- Develop a strong understanding of brand foundational tools and ensure the relevance of the brand’s identity, essence, vision, mission, and core values.
- Develop strategic plans leveraging marketplace data and trends to understand behavioral drivers of the brand’s consumer or a particular consumer segment more deeply.
- Strategically chart a course for the category, portfolio, and brand using data-driven decision-making; use the various business planning cycles to build compelling stories to rally internal teams and customers.
- Produce continuous growth out of total demand generation dollars; pursue new breakthrough ideas and refreshes our brands for the modern era in both creative expression and media mix.
- Design personalized consumer experiences and tells compelling stories wherever and whenever content is consumed; brings our brands to life with breakthrough creative to unlock business growth.
- Work with internal teams and external creative / media agencies to develop marketing strategies and plans that increase awareness, penetration and / or purchase frequency
- Partner with Sales and Customers to execute best-in-class strategies and win the sale in an omni-channel environment; understands how to maximize the business at retail and collaborates to deliver results.
- Manage projects on time and on budget as well as exhibits decision-making abilities around investment alternatives that mitigate risk and maximize return.
- Provide leadership to ensure that marketing activities are fully integrated and deliver brand and business objectives while ensuring the proper tools, systems, and metrics for maximum effectiveness
- Provides business strategies, tactical direction, and operational oversight.
- Specify new processes and standards to support corporate strategies.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field is required.
- 7+ years of brand marketing experience, with a minimum of 2 years of people leadership
- Requires ability to influence at an operational level regarding policies, procedures, and practices
- Experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods Industry (CPG) is preferred
- Must have a deep level of expertise and have achieved proven results across various marketing communications disciplines including advertising, PR, digital, social, shopper marketing, consumer promotions, etc.
- Strong drive for results and ability to display leadership, decision-making and analytical skills, effective communication, strategic thinking, self-motivation, and a passion for the consumer.
- Experience developing strategic brand / product plans, such as communication campaigns and commercialization strategies that break from the category and drive sales.
- Experience connecting with cross-functional teams and leading agency partners.
- Ability to influence and lead others, including those outside of the Marketing function.
- Experience leveraging data and trends to generate insights and transforming them into marketing innovation.
- Deep understanding of total commercial spend and key P&L drivers; experience managing large consumer marketing budget and media investment decisions.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by analyzing data and synthesizing learning into insights and action to drive innovation in media mix decisions and strong business results.
- Experience leading marketing communication projects.
- Action-oriented with the ability to think and react quickly to changing circumstances.
- Strong sense of urgency, even when managing initiatives with long lead times, adaptability, and flexibility to meet changing priorities and adjust to different management styles.
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Creative Team Culture: Be inspired by the best brand leaders and agencies in the world, which creates a creative culture that supports taking risks and innovation.
Business Acumen; Project Management; Brand Strategy; Brand Activations; Experiential Marketing; Commercial Strategies; Marketing Strategies; Strategic Relationship Management; Digital Media Strategy; Thought Leadership
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.