As Intern, Full Stack Developer, you will be expected to iterate both the front and back-end system. You will also be responsible for designing user interactions and thus expected to be familiar with web and application development.
- Working on front end website and mobile application architecture
- Identifying and meeting both technical and user needs
- Maintain and upgrade existing software deployment
- Optimize and improve application responsiveness
- Creating and maintaining servers and databases
- Managing end to end lifecycle for production of software
- Developing and designing APIs
- Working on troubleshooting, debug and software upgrade
- Establishing data security and protection
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of MySQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge of Java, Python, C#,
- Understanding of common stacks
- Work meticulous and independently with minimum supervisions
- Professionalism and integrity
- A great attitude for an awesome learning opportunity
Method of Application
To apply, send your resume along with a short statement of interest about yourself and why you want to work here to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 1st October 2021.
Please note that this position is unpaid and is ideal for fresh graduates looking to hone their skill and learn industry best practices while at it.
Late applications and those that do not follow the above format will NOT be considered.