The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
CySuites Apartment hotel is looking to hire a passionate and focused individual as a General Maintenance Assistant to work on night shift
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests
- Understand and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
- Update the maintenance work order form / Job card and file them
- Ability to interpret readings from meters & gauges and other measuring units.
- Ability to focus attention on details, speed and accuracy
- Preform maintenance activities in the guest room like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners / HVAC and AC ducts
- Perform maintenance activities in hotel public areas like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, plumbing and electrical equipment and cosmetic items
- Program TV’s and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment
- To clean, lubricate, protect, and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel
- To be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect guests and associates, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency
- Read and understand blueprints, schematic drawings, and technical parts breakdown
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Operates and maintains washer, dryer, dry cleaning machine etc.
- Operates and maintains folding equipment, presser and iron.
- Reports any damage or deficiencies in the laundried items to the laundry manager.
- Assist with processing guests clothing on the correct equipment / machines using the appropriate chemicals and temperature.
- To monitor fire Alarm / Life Safety System systems as necessary, to be fully informed of the system operation and to handle emergencies involving the systems
- Perfom any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Any relevant formal education relating to building maintenance
- Practical Knowledge of maintenance
- Work experience of at least 1 years in a busy hotel or serviced apartment
- Innovative and solution oriented individuals
- Responsible and able to work under pressure while maintaining confidentiality and courtesy towards guests
Apply Via https://careers.cytonn.com/jobs/2011?utm