The General Manager is the person responsible for overall leadership of the Kenya office, local budget, administrative oversight of the unit, helping with recruitment and retention of local personnel and dotted line management of all local resources.
- Administrative oversight and day to day running of the Kenya office
- Help recruitment of new local personnel in the company e.g. interviewing and selection
- Help retention of staff in Kenya
- Coordinate Kenya new starter training program
- Dotted line management of all local resources
- Management of local performance issues
- Ensure efficient resource utilisation locally
- Management of local budget
- Management of local suppliers, ensuring value for money and good service
- Local company representation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting Strong communications skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent teamwork, with willingness to help others, ability to problem solve and seeing others point of view.
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook. Professional under all circumstances
- Flexible and adaptable in outlook
- Open to feedback with a view of continual improvement
- Ability to work competently and independently in cross-functional teams
- Proactive in identifying and resolving issues
- Leadership skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a company where hard work and fun coincide! We offer structured training and development plans, the opportunity to continue your own research, a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and flexible working arrangements, all within a relaxed and friendly working environment where fun is encouraged, and renowned social events are organised throughout the year.
Method of Application
To apply, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.