You will get to work with teams from various functions within the organization
WHAT CICAN HAS TO OFFER
- 3 months of meaningful work experience
- Participation in mentoring and professional networking opportunities
- Monthly stipend
WHO YOU ARE
- Student currently pursuing or have graduated with a diploma in business management, procurement, supply chain management, or journalism/ media/ communication from a public TVET institution
- If you are a graduate, you should have graduated not earlier than the year 2019
- Excellent problem-solver, observant, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and basic appreciation of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit the following as one PDF file not exceeding five (5) pages:
- Cover letter specifying your availability period (dates) – for ongoing students or cover letter for TVET graduates
- CV with three references
- Recommendation letter from public TVET institution
Applications should be sent to email@example.com with the title Internship on the subject line. The deadline for receiving applications is 30 August 2021 at 5 p.m.
If you are ready to grow your experience with an exciting opportunity and take on new challenges, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not hear from us two weeks after the closing date, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Phone calls or in-person visits will not be accepted.