Crystal Technologies Ltd is seeking an experienced and outstanding graphics designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. The role holder need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into designs that capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Successful candidates must have proven record in creative design with top notch experience in all Adobe products. The candidates should also have basic knowledge in SEO.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Edit and package videos, animations and infographics
- Testing graphics across various media
- Certificate in graphic design or related field.
- 2 years’ experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Video editing skills is a must
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- A keen eye for details and visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- High degree of independent judgement.
- Understanding of marketing, production, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email a copy of their curriculum vitae with at least 3 references and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Wednesday 6th July, 2021.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted