Developing overall company marketing and communication strategies and go-to-market plans, implementing marketing campaigns, managing collateral geared towards new business acquisition, client retention, and organic growth of company revenues.
- Responsible for defining the strategic marketing and communications plan for the Company.
- Responsible for coordination and implementation of new and existing product branding, pricing, promotion, distribution, and launches while working in collaboration with the digital sales team.
- Enhancing Minet brand visibility.
- Oversee media relations, digital marketing, planning and execution of corporate events to include corporate social investment.
- Manage monthly budgets while hitting pre-determined targets in return on investment, and micro-conversion optimization.
- Work closely with other divisions to develop and manage the production of marketing campaigns and effective clients’ communication tools.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for preparing market intelligence statistics to facilitate development of strategies to give Minet a competitive edge.
- Ensure timeliness of work processing, including report writing, client surveys and department budget preparation.
- Take the lead in crisis communications, planning and management.
- Handle communication with various stakeholder.
- Provide in-depth market, industry, and competitive analysis to guide decision making and product positioning.
- Provide direction on leveraging research insights to develop customer value propositions and thought leadership positions, integrating them into brand and marketing plans.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Accreditation from relevant professional associations will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years hands on experience gained in insurance and/or financial services marketing environments with at least 3 years at supervisory management level.
- Strategic acumen & authentic leadership.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Teamwork – Exceptional ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Innovation & Creativity – Generates suggestions for improving work and demonstrate commercial astute.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Confident, Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and self-aware.
- Ability to adapt to suit changing business environments.
- Strong sense of Marketing analytics and how to derive actionable insights.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills.
- Competency with MS Office applications.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications to send their applications to email@example.com