- Respond to service calls for VIP customers in a timely and effective manner. (Makueni & Sotik)
- Maintain service records for VIP customers, and plan preventive maintenance.
- Oversee installation of VIP equipment and training of new owners and operators.
- Maintain spare parts inventory and availability of necessary service tools.
- Advise VIP Kenya Director and other relevant individuals, both verbally and in writing, of measures needed to maintain and improve customer service. Identify obstacles to effective delivery of customer service and propose solutions.
Other Key Things to Note
- Preference will be given to candidates who are graduates from Egerton University with a Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering & Technology, with at least 3- 5years of Work Experience.
- A thorough Reference Check will be done and field tests for shortlisted Candidates.
- This role requires the incumbent to be permanently based in Wote, Makueni. Free shared housing will be provided including a motorbike for transport to service nearby clients. For out of town clients, a company vehicle with a Driver will be used.
- Some fringe benefits such as Monthly Airtime and free lunch during working days will also be offered.
- 5The Gross salary range is KES 45,000- KES 60,000/month subject to experience. A mandatory 3 months’ Probation Period will be undergone.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.