The job holder will be you will be responsible for driving volume and profit growth on annual, monthly & brand basis in the hotels & Restaurants as well as manage relationships with the HORECA accounts.
- Area 1: HORECA Strategies Development
- Develop and implement strategies and tactical plans for HORECAS to ensure sustained business growth in the assigned customer market in line with the overall Commercial Division plans.
- Effectively gather, interpret and utilize multiple information sources to develop customer-specific tactical plans and programs.
- Collaborate with marketing teams regarding strategies to develop understanding of product distribution, placement, pricing and Promotional initiatives
- Area 2: Trade Development
- Achieve product availability targets through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by brand category.
- Enhance product accessibility through identifying and negotiating SOVI (Forward Share Inventory and limit Out of Stocks) and achieving cold and ambient space targets by channel and brand category.
- Promote product affordability on price by ensuring adherence to Recommended Retail Price (RPP) guidelines per strategic focus brand by channel and outlet type.
- Identify, negotiate, plan and execute activation opportunities such as promotions and tastings with customer in line with national sales plan.
- Using the SFA tool to analyze the market in terms of demand and use this information to manage metrics including calls, strike rate targets, outlet expansion, sales volume, profit, and expenses associated with selling products to the HORECAS.
- Area 3: HORECAS Management
- Ensure that the HORECAS are fully serviced as per agreed SLAs.
- Execute key distribution, placement, pricing and promotion initiatives within assigned accounts to achieve target sales revenue in a profitable manner.
- Recruit and serve HORECA outlets to the satisfaction of outlet owners and meet the company’s objectives.
- Debt management within the approved credit policies
- Area 4: Relationship Management
- Establishing and managing winning trading relationships with the key contacts in the allocated portfolio for the overall benefit of the business.
- Aligning sales functional excellence to changing market demands to the market need of the assigned portfolio to ensure sustained business operations and growth
- Area 5: Team Management
- Organize and manage the available human capital within the department through training, development, performance management and proper positioning to ensure optimal productivity and high value services to internal and external customers.
- Bachelor degree in a business related field.
- A Master’s Degree a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years in retail and experience with HORECAS preferably in a beverage environment.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.