Reporting to the Principal, the holder of the position will glorify God through running the hostels efficiently and keeping them a safe and healthy place for the students.
Job Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Degree/Diploma in Counselling, Psychology or Housekeeping from an accredited school of Hospitality
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a leader and team player
- Should have good problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
- Should be result oriented with ability to deliver desired outcome
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
Method of Application
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 3rd October 2021. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.