We’re looking for an experienced HR professional to help our company find and retain excellent employees that would fit in our company culture. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees around our multiple EMEA locations. With ou
We’re looking for an experienced HR professional to help our company find and retain excellent employees that would fit in our company culture. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees around our multiple EMEA locations. With our team growing bigger every week, this will be a challenging, but very rewarding job.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, coordination skills, a startup mindset, the ability to function successfully both as an individual and on a team, and should be a globally-minded individual valuing diversity.
- Manage a full recruitment process including but not limited to writing job descriptions, posting job ads, collecting resumes, facilitating interviews, and processing offers
- Develop and organize meaningful internal networking and community-building activities for employees to promote company culture and encourage employee engagement
- Coordinate employee satisfaction program to identify potential problems and provide solutions
- Ensure that expenses are tracked and managed properly in a timely manner
- Conduct surveys related to the recruitment process and employee satisfaction
- Develop and improve recruitment strategies and human resources policies with the goal of increasing productivity
- Work with Finance department on the payroll, manage compensation packages, and collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
- Oversee the transition process of new hires and organize welcome events
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience in HR (Talent Acquisition, Manager, C&B)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience in software, B2B, startup environment, or events space preferred
- Experience with Human Resource Strategic Development initiatives
- Good understanding of regional employment laws within APAC
- Ability to lead the department and work on development projects
- Previous exposure, work experience, and knowledge of local and global HR agencies involved with the event management industry or tech is a big plus
- BA/BS in Human Resources Management, Economics, or other related fields
- Excellent time management, communication, coordination, and presentation skills, and ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environmen
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.