- Act as a strategic business partner and take responsibility for all activities related to Human Resources within the company/area managed
- Implement and execute well established HR concepts in Jotun such as Leadership, Recruitment, Mobility, Diversity, and Competence Development, to name a few
- Work closely with Regional HR to create and implement local policies and processes in line with Global and Regional Policies and in adherence with local legal requirements
- Coordinate, collaborate and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure that HR activities support the business strategy
- Manage assigned elements in HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment & Quality) Management programmes
- Ensure legal, compliance, and governmental commitments are met
- Effectively understand and utilize HR analytics available within HRMS
- Be the custodian of Jotun culture and values and ensure these are reflected in the organization culture and dynamics
We are looking for a dynamic HR Manager, with 4-6 years of solid leadership experience, to support the business through strategic HR activities, strong communication skills, as well as the ability to coach and empower others.
Visit Their Website To Apply!