About the job
12 month fixed term contract / full time
Greenpeace International (GPI) is seeking a highly qualified HR Partner who has extensive experience in change management, organisational development, and is passionate about the power of people and our environment. Experience working in a constantly evolving environment is crucial.
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will lead a portfolio consisting of several departments specific to your client focus. You’ll need to quickly develop a thorough understanding of organisational objectives, and how to provide HR support to staff in an international context.
In this role you will proactively partner with managers, to create and maintain customer focused working relationships. You’ll guide and support on a wide range of HR topics, including employee relations, talent acquisition, performance and change management. You’ll need to dig into the details to effectively understand their challenges, opportunities and offer solutions. Taking a flexible and creative approach to workplace challenges will be key, whilst managing risk and ensuring compliance with policy and procedure.
You will advise and proactively lead on projects spanning a variety of HR topics, ensuring successful implementation of key organisational strategies. Daily you will contribute to the continuous improvement of our HR processes, systems and practices, both locally and globally, bringing your expertise and understanding of internal and external context to the table.
Please see the full job description on our recruitment website.
- Substantial HR Partner experience at both operational and strategic levels, including demonstrable experience of advising on complex people issues and change management projects, within a global organisational context.
- Strong functional expertise in all areas of Human Resource Management.
- A track record of collaborating effectively with key stakeholders to advise and guide on change management processes.
- Ability to proactively collaborate with, influence and negotiate at senior levels.
- Ability to provide expert advice and proactively lead projects spanning a wide range of HR topics, to ensure successful implementation of key organisational strategies.
- Experience of working in intense and constantly evolving environments, often to tight schedules which requires an agile response.
- Well organised and able to handle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience, understanding and interest in incorporating equity, diversity & inclusion strategies into the daily work of HR.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), with the ability to provide clear and effective advice on a range of people issues
- Ability to gather and share knowledge in a global organisational context.
- Experience in HR analytics is desirable.
- Support for and belief in Greenpeace core aims and values.
Please visit the careers site here, to learn more about working for Greenpeace.
Method of Application
To apply for this role, we require you to answer a selection of key criteria and upload your CV (in English) via our online application form on our recruitment website
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all applications must be filled out via the website and can’t be submitted via this email.